日常商务英语口语
日常商务英语口语50句 引导语:由应届毕业生培训网为您整理的日常商务英语口语50句,谢谢您的观看 1、 I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon、 希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。 2、 I hoped we can cooperate happily、 希望我们合作愉快。 3、 I hoped we can continue our cooperation、 希望我们能够继续合作。 4、 We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties、 我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。 5、 We hoped that this market trend will continue、 希望市场形势能够继续保持。 6、 It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon、 希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。 7、 We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly、 希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。 8、 We hope to receive your immediate answer、 希望尽快得到你们的答复。 9、 We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter、 我们期待你们的尽快答复。 10、 We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration、 希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。 11、 We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods 、 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 12、 In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you、 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 13、 Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us 、 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 14、 We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations、 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 15、 It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you、 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 16、 We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon、 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 17、 I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost、 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 18、 We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience、 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。 19、 We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes、 我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的`买卖生意。 20、 We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further、 我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。 21、 We look forward to your settlement at early date、 希望你们尽早进行结算。 22、 Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated、 感谢您的早日结算。 23、 We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible、 希望尽快解决债权问题。 24、 We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future 、 希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。 25、 We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible、 我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。 26、 We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion、 我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。 27、 I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business、 我希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。 28、We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings、 我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。 29、 I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us、 希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。 30、 We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations、 希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。 31、This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students、 这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。 32、The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate、
商务英语常用语
商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。接下来我为大家整理了商务英语常用语,希望对你有帮助哦! 商务英语常用语一: Can we do a barter trade? 咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢? Is it still a direct barter trade? 这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗? If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for your timber. 如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。 Shall we sign a triangle trade agreement? 我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗? A triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us. 我们三方可进行三角贸易。 Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan. 补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。 We may agree to do processing trade with you. 我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。 If you're interested in leasing trade, please let us know. 如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。 We wonder whether you do counter trade. 我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。 We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves. 我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。 We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you. 得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。 We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you. 我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。 We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. 我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。 Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years. 我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。 We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can. 和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。 We have made a very good start in our business with Japan. 我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。 Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China. 我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。 As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries. 众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。 We look forward to reactivating our business relationship. 我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。 We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship. 很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。 We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you. 我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。 We're writing you in order to establish business relationship. 我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。 The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship. 此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。 We're willing to restore our business relationship. 我们希望能恢复贸易关系。 It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit. 如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。 The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade. 市场萧条导致贸易停滞。 We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you. 我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。 商务英语常用语二: They mainly trade with Japanese firms. 他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。 For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company. 在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了罅康拿骋住?/P> Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality. 我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。 There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you. 和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。 Our foreign trade is continuously expanding. 我们的对外贸易不断发展。 Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%. 皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。 Trade in general is improving. 贸易情况正在好转。 Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts. 我们公司主要经营手工艺品。 They are well-known in trade circles. 他们在贸易界很有名望。 We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. 我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。 To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy. 尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。 Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you. 我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。
商务英语口语900句:请允许我给您介绍
考 网英语口语频道为大家整理的商务英语口语900句:请允许我给您介绍,供大家参考:)
Allow me to introduce~to you.
1.商务建议
Dialogue 1
职场生存第一要义:朋友遍天下。不仅要会介绍自己,还要会介绍别人。投桃报李,别人也会介绍你。广交朋友,四海建交,你的业务范围才能不断扩大,合作伙伴才会越来越多。准备好,学会Allow me to introdue~或I would like to introduce~助你走向更广阔的社交圈吧。
2.商务英语情景对话
A:Mr. Brown,allow me to introduce our business partner John Green.John, this is Mr.Victor Brown, the Managing Director of our company.
布朗先生,请允许我介绍我们的生意伙伴,约翰·格林。约翰,这位是维多利亚·布朗先生,我们公司的总裁。
B:How do you do? Mr. Green.I have heard a great deal of you.Jack has often talked about you.
你好!格林先生。久仰大名,杰克经常说起你。hear a great deal of sb.久仰大名
A:I'm Fine, thank you, Mr.Brown. I've been looking forward to seeing you in person. Would you mind exchangling a card with me?
我很好,谢谢您,布朗先生。我一直盼望着能够见到您本人。您可以和我交换一下名片吗? look forward to 期待
Of course not.It's a privilege to know you!
当然(可以)。认识你是我的荣幸!
The pleasure is mine.
这也是我的荣幸。
职场小贴士:当别人介绍给你认识一位重要人物时,立即重复一遍他的称呼是有教养的表现。介绍的原则:把级别低的介绍给级别高的人;把年轻的介绍给年长的人;把男性介绍给女性;把本国人介绍给外国人.握手时,如女性不主动伸手,则不要主动去握。
Dialogue 2
A:Let me introduce you to the people in the office.
让我给你介绍办公室的人。
B:Fine.
好的。
A:Mr.Wang,this is my assistant,Edward Miller.
王先生,这是我的助理,爱德华·米勒。
B:It's my pleasure to meet you, Mr. Miller.
很荣幸认识你,米勒先生。
A:Now I'd like you to meet my secretary,Miss Helen Smith.
现在让你认识我的秘书,海伦·史密斯小姐。
C:Pleased to meet you, Mr. Wang.
很高兴认识你,王先生。
B:Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你。
A:Mr.Wang,I would like to introduce two very important people here at W&M Company.This is Miss Emily Hardy,who is in charge of marketir research,and this is Mr.David Brown, the assistant manager of the Sales Division.
王先生,我想给你介绍W&M公司里两位非常重要的人物。这是艾米莉·哈代小姐,负责市场调研的;这是大卫·布朗先生,销售部的经理助埋。
B:It's nice to make your acquaintance.I hope you will givc me some help with my work.
很高兴认识你们,希望在工作上能得到大家的帮助。
职场小贴士:商务合作伙伴之间经常会相互介绍自己的同事给对方,当对方用Let me iniroduce you to the people in the office.为你引荐时,除了微笑和诚挚的握手外,你还应熟记基本的应答语,比如lt's a pleasure to meet you.或者lt's nice to make your acquaintance.(很高兴认识你.)
3.商务英语核心句型
I have heard your name many times before,
久仰您的大名。
I have heard agreat deal of you.
久仰大名。
It's my pleasure to meet you.
认识您是我的荣幸。
I'd like you to meet my friend.
我希望你见见我的朋友。
May I introduce Tom to you? He is from America.
我能向你介绍一下汤姆吗?他来自美国。
May I know your name?
您是哪位?
It's with great pleasure that I introduce Mr.Miller, the General Manager of ABC Company to you.
我非常荣幸的介绍你们认识ABC公司的总经理米勒先生。
4.商务英语情景词汇
business running 经商
government employee 公务员
white-collar works 白领阶层
blue-collar works 蓝领阶层
occupational disease 职业病
middle class 中产阶级
career woman职业妇女
office girl 女职员
honor guest 贵宾
io Outstanding Young Men 十大杰出青年
关于商务电话英语口语精选?
英语是一种语言工具,学习英语的最终目标就是能利用这种工具与别人自由流畅的交流。我精心收集了关于商务电话英语口语,供大家欣赏学习!
关于商务电话英语口语1
1.I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
我同意你们的还价,减价3元。
2. If the price is higher than that, we’d rather call the whole deal off.
如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。
3. It’s absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.
我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。
4. We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.
我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。
6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it.
你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。
7. I’m afraid I don’t find your price petitive at all.
我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
8. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.
如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。
9. Let’s have your counteroffer.
请还个价。
10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.
不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。
11. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.
我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。
12. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It es in line with the prevailing market.
我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。
关于商务电话英语口语2
1.打电话的人找的是你自己
A: Is Daisy there?
Daisy 在吗?
B: This is she.
我就是。注: 男的用"This is he." 下同,不再解释
举一反三:
You’re speaking/talking to her.
你正在跟她说话。
This is Daisy.
我就是Daisy。
That’s me.
我就是。
2.打电话的人要找的人不在
A: May I speak to Mr. Gates?
请问Gates 先生在吗?
B: He’s not here right now.
他现在不在这里。
举一反三:
He’s out.
他出去了。
He’s in a meeting right now.
他现在正在开会。
You’ve just missed him.
你刚好错过他了。
He’s just stepped out.
他刚好出去了。
3.打电话的人要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言
A: Can I talk to Mark?
我可以跟Mark 讲话吗?
B: He’s out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message?
他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗?
举一反三:
He’s not available right now. Can I take a message?
他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗?
4.打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来
A: Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什么时候会回来吗?
B: I’m sorry. I don’t know.
抱歉, 我不知道。
举一反三:
I have no idea.
我不知道。
He should be back in 20 minutes.
他应该二十分钟内会回来。
5.打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里
A: Do you have any idea where he is?
你知道他在哪里吗?
B: Sorry. I don’t know.
抱歉, 我不知道。
举一反三:
He’s at work right now. Do you want his phone number?
他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码?
关于商务电话英语口语3
1 I\'ve e to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You\'re going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It\'s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we\'ll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We\'ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We\'d have to pare notes on what we\'ve discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That\'ll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we\'d have some ideas of what you\'ll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I can\'t say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It\'ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn\'t you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 I\'m afraid that won\'t be possible,much as we\'d like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We\'ve got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 We\'ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?